STOCKOSORB is based on a hydrogel technology designed for the agricultural and horticultural sectors for water and soil management. It stores hundreds of times its weight in water. On-demand, as soil conditions turn dry, nutrient-rich water is released to the plant root zone where it is most needed.
It helps create constant moisture conditions in the root zone of the plant and provides a moisture buffer against insufficient rainfall and watering, heat and drought.
Benefits in Agriculture and Horticulture
- Enhances seedling survival rate and promotes plant establishment
- Enables a stronger and healthier plant and root growth also under hot & dry conditions
- Increases crop yield quantity and quality
- Allows to save cost for water, fertilizer, irrigation labor and maintenance
- Reduces surface water run-off and soil erosion
- Improves water and nutrient use efficiency
- Increases cost efficiency and the safety margin in plant production
For more information, click here to download the product brochure.