BAMAKO 700WG is a systemic insecticide for the control of sucking insects in ornamentals, vegetables and tobacco.
BAMAKO 700WG is a highly concentrated water dispersible granule formulation that is easy to handle and measure. Because of its superior formulation, Its granules offer the farmers a near dust –free granule that has good flow, rapid wettability and good dispersibility.
- Broad Spectrum for control of sucking pests: aphids, whiteflies, thrips, scales, mealybugs, garden termites etc
- Flexible application method: foliar, drip or drench
- Excellent systemic properties: When applied via foliar and soil application BAMAKO 700WG is taken up easily and translocated into the stems and thus provide a long-lasting efficacy
- Excellent for IPM: BAMAKO 700WG is safe to beneficial insects e.g predators, insects of mites, parasitic wasps etc when applied as drench/drip irrigation
- Crop Tolerance: Its well tolerated by all crops tested, whether applied via foliar, drench or drip at recommended rates.
- It has a boosting effect on plant growth leading to:
- Increased greening effects
- Vigorous plant growth and increased rooting depth
- Improves crop performance leading to higher yield
- Boosts your plant for improved plant health, high yield and top quality.
- Its a user-friendly formulation.